This strong steel circle cutter will create holes in drywall for lighting, electrical work, pipes and anytime a round hole is needed. The 8-1/2 In. long calibrated steel shaft enables sharp, clean cuts up to 16 In. in diameter. A hardened steel cutting blade and center point remain sharp even after many uses. The simple turn of the top moves the shaft in a circle to score/cut the drywall for a clean finish. The top features ribbing to create a firm grip for the user when moving in a cirle. The shaft features measurements in both English and metric for versatility. Measuring increments of 1/4 In. and millimeters allow for precise circle measurements. The tool is Chrome plated for extended wear.
- Hardened steel cutting blade on chrome-plated tool
- Cuts up to 16 In. in diameter
- Calibrated steel shaft for sharp, clean cuts
- Simple turn of the top tightens shaft into place
- Ribbed top for firm gripping during use
- English and Metric measurements
|Blade Material||Hardened Steel|
There are no reviews yet.