6′ Orange Powder Coated Aluminum Swaged Button Handle
6′ Orange Powder Coated Aluminum Swaged Button Handle – 1-3/8″ Diameter
This 72″ lightweight aluminum button bull float handle features a 1-3/8″ diameter for easy handling. Powder coated aluminum provides protection for hands from turning black caused by oxidation. Swaged design fits multiple handles together without extra inserts. The nesting design secures the the handle to brackets and other handles for an extended reach. A Single button clip is attached to each handle to connect to brackets or other handles. This snap handle fits easily on any Kraft double tilt action float brackets (Kraft Tool #CC270, CC290, CC294, CC296), or single tilt bracket (Kraft Tool #CC666, CC696, CC697). Handle fits Kraft Tool’s Multi-Twist™ bracket (#CC686, CC687, CC688) with the Multi-Twist™ button handle adapter (#CC689). This handle can also be attached to clevis brackets or threaded brackets with an adapter. The bright orange color is easy to spot on the jobsite. Proudly made in the USA. SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Made from lightweight aluminum
- 1-3/8″ diameter
- Powder coated prevents hands from turning black with oxidation
- Swaged design nests multiple handles together without extra inserts
- High visibility orange is easy to spot on job site
- Single button clip secures connection
- Use with Double-Tilt or Single-Tilt Action Brackets
- Use on threaded or clevis brackets with adapters
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Made in the USA
|Package Contents||Handle and Single Button Clip|
|Handle||Button Bull Float|